|Member since||January 26, 2009|
|Location||Sky Valley, CA|
|Influences||John Hartford, Hoyt Axton, Tommy Smothers, Jack Elliot, Boxcar Willy, Roger Miller, jug bands|
| William Jeffrey “Bill” Back (Folk Singer/Songwriter, Teacher, Organic Gardener, Nature Guide, Artist) was a choir boy, started the Cobblestone Pike Jug Band, and played guitar in 60’s basement bands.|
While studying natural resources management in college and traveling, Bill was a banjo playing puppeteer. In 1995 he became Bloopo the musical street hobo clown, playing folk and silly songs.
Next to music, Bill’s current interests are land design, science of unity, the wave structure of matter, health, cooperation, love and laughter.
Bill Back released his eighth CD album called: YOUR WHOLESELF.
Number 2 is “Dog Nabbit, Rock & Roll Rest Home, and RR Songs.”
1. The first song is a tune without words, just 7 letters.
2. “Humor is the Art of Being Human.” says life is to important to be serious!
3. “Azaleas, Magnolias and You, (AMY)” will be a country hit…
4. “Camping Cross Country,” is a jolly green road trip song…
5. “Do the Bloopo,” a new dance? Snap your fingers…
6. “Dog Nabbit” is pure inspiration…
7. “I Have a Hammock,” I am hammocking out love…
8. “In 1841” is a traditional railroad song.
9. “Jacksboro” is a mix of songs I learned in Texas.
10.“Laws of Nature” is true. We need the whole world to sing this…
11.“Peanut Medley” is my favorite children folk songs…
12.“Power of Unity” could be a union, or baseball team song?
13.“Railroad Bill,” is a call me Maynard folk song….
14.“Rock & Roll Rest Home”. Sing along with Elvis, Aretha, and Dion…
15.“Rhythem of the Train” could be played on commuter trains…
16.“Sweet Baby’s Arms,” and 17.“Working on the RR” are folk songs…
18.“WE ALL SHARE” is the New Earth Anthem...
Listen to some fun music with something to say!
on itunes, napster, amazon…Search for “Bill Back Songs” or
“Dog Nabbit, Rock & Roll Rest Home, and RR Songs”.